Recieved a call from 909-271-8384 this morning. I answered and got a "Robo-call" from the "IRS". I knew it was a scam, but listened to the message anyway.

First, if you're trying to do this, at least use correct English, your translation service does your message no justice. Your grammar is incorrect and the after attempting to sound legal and threatening, you tell me the "local cops" will come and arrest me. Really? That's genious. Try "law enforcement officer", it sounds more legitimate.

Called them back and spoke with an agent. After obviously knowing I was on to him, he proceeds to insult my mother, my father and my sister. Talked of having sex with my mom and about my genetalia. He went on and on, I couldn't get a word in. He eventually hung up.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM.

The name on the business that comes back for the number is: YMax Communications owned by NADEEM RUBINA OF RIALTO, CA.

I'll be passing this on tho the proper authorities.

Reason of review: SCAM IRS CALL.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11.

Comments

This is a scam. I started getting calls yesterday (530-710-0825 & 858-222-0654) and received two more calls today (718-564-7152 & 845-809-3145).

I spoke with them on the phone and one of their "Sr. Officers". I got all of their "fake" info during the call by asking a bunch of questions and took them around in so many circles that they eventually hung up on me. I reported this to the IRS and I encourage everyone here to do the same!

I've blocked the numbers they've called from but I agree that this needs to be shut down immediately.

It's scary and out of control! They call from different numbers.

I got the same call from a different number 401-415-5212. I’m sure they’re using multiple numbers. Yep, the local cops are coming for me