Coverage Area
Style and Design

They left a voice mail that said "You will be taking under custody by the local police as there are four serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment. we would request you to get back with us so that we can discuss about this case before taking any legal action against you the number to reach us is 516 422 1033.

I repeat 516 422 1033.

thank you" (bad grammar and all). {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Ymax Customer Care.

Reason of review: fraud.

I didn't like: Allows phone scams, Are trying to scam people, Use robo solicitation, Trying to be scammed and receiving threatening messages, Harassing phone calls.

Comments

SAME MESSAGE # 585-633-0331

received exact same robo message from a different number.

I received the same spam call saying I having allegations against me. What is this nonsense??

They called me today and left a typical scam voicemail ("You'll be under arrest if you don't take care of this in 24 hours", etc.) I called them back, just to play along and see what they'd say. Boy, was I shocked.

The man said (and this is a direct quote) "Bitch, you better pay me within 24 hours!" I told him to go to *** and that's when things got really interesting. He said "Hell??? I'll kill you, see you in *** and thats where I'll *** you!!!" I hung up and sent an email to the FBI's dept that handles IRS scams. The scammers really seem to have gotten desparate, not to mention much more vulgar.

Don't waste your time even picking up the phone. These people a the *** of the earth.

to magoddess03 #1489571

Mine was the same type of call. They had been calling me all morning so I finally picked it up.

After I told them to stop calling me, the woman hung up on me, then called back and yelled{{Redacted}} in the creapiest of ways. Later I received another phone call, different number, so I picked up. He went through his whole script about how I had won a grant from the federal government for $9k. I told him to stop calling me.

Then he yelled "bitch I never called you! You *** *** I never called you *** Over and over again. He was on my handsfree system in the car and my 8 yr old son heard the whole thing. I hung up on him.

He called back. I picked up and told him to never call me again and hung up. He called back 9 times, back to back. I couldn't even make a phone call without being interrupted by his calls.

Total harassment! I couldn't believe it.

I've never had a scammer go on like that. There has to be a way to track these people down somehow!

Same exact thing happened to me, they were threatening arrest if I could not provide them $6,000.00 immediately over the phone. They used fake badge numbers and were very aggressive with their threats.