Message was: contact us during working hours and once again expired after that you will be taken into custody by the local cops as there are___serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment we would request you get back to us so that we can discuss about this case before taking legal action against you the number to reach us is 205-341-2868. Clearly this is a scam because when I called they answered IRS and I said I know this isn't the IRS and they needed to stop scamming people and he hung up.

People need to stop being such shady individuals and trying to scam people of their hard earned money. ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: scam call.

Preferred solution: stop being scam artists.

I didn't like: Scam artist phone call.

Comments

Same call today, with 4 serious allegations! How do we stop these calls?

same message TWICE today. how long can this go on?!?!

Serious allegations for me too. How do we catch and stop them?

got one today as well. how do we stop this

Me Too. Call went to voicemail. Caught exactly what was written above.

I got one today too.

Just happened to me as well.

same number called me today.

Just received the same call. It's been happening for several weeks now...

Be sure to report to IRS with all the information

I just got the same call. *** no I am not calling you back!

I received a call from 662 701 6330 stating they were notifying me that I owed the irs $3k and if I didn’t pay it I was going to jail right then. When I researched that number it belonged to Ymax.

Seems they are in the business of scamming, I hate scammers they rip off people on fixed incomes to lazy to get a real job and earn their own money, so I am working on getting them busted. have a great day!