I am elderly and Received a call in Florida registered to Ymax Communications Corp. threatening arrest. I didn't call the number back, but I am attaching a photo of the transcription.

{{REDACTED}}

Reason of review: spam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I just got the same message with exact wording. I don't answer any calls that are not in my contact list/identified.

If the caller is legit he/she will leave a message.

And obviously illegitimate callers leave messages also. I blocked that number but know these scammers have an endless supply of alternative ones at their disposal.

I just received one of those calls today. At first I thought it was not a scam, however, I didn't call the number back.

I did some research and found this site. I am going to warn as many people that I know to not fall for this.

I am in Michigan and am getting repeated calls from number 607-595-2084, threatening my arrest due to IRS Issues on my recent tax filing for 2017. Problem is I don't owe any taxes and have not yet done my taxes for 2017.

They want me to send check to NY.

No I'm good. Its a scam and need to be reported to the appropriate department for further investigation and prosecution.