Called saying they were A1 courier co and there was pending litigation against me but they would like to work this out before it went to their lawyers. I have never had any contact with this company or A1 couriers.

Told them to stop any further communication and do not call me again. Call came from 646-524-4749. I have also reported this call to the FCC DO NOT CALL nuisance list at complaints.donotcall.gov I hope everyone who gets these annoying calls does the same! I cannot believe people make a living trying t scam people all day.

From the looks of things they have several numbers originating from the NYC area. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!

They are scammers. Do not fall for this.

Review about: Ymax Customer Care.

Comments

This happened to me a few moments ago. They did not give their company name and were asking for me by an old name.

I am weary of scammer calls and told them there was not anyone here by that name. The woman immediately replied that she was going to report I was falsifying documents. I called back using the ID block and their voicemail says A1 Courier.

A1 Courier does not have any number that matches the number that called. I will be reporting to the FCC and Do not call list.

to Ihatescammers #1449243

Exact same thing I was threatened with and also was using a name I haven't used since marrying over 3 decades ago. I also reported to FCCA1 Courier Exec office is Barbara Nash 908 851 2288. Got her number and name through NY Atty General's Office and District Prosecutors Office.

to Linda Meyer #1449337

I was just called by that number for the same thing.