I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A NUMBER OWNED BY YMAX STATING "THE COPS" ARE GOING TO PICK ME UP. I HAVE ZERO LEGAL ISSUES THIS IS A SCAM ARTIST!

A VERY DESPERATE, UNEDUCATED SCAM ARTIST AT THAT! HOW SAD YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. GO OUT AND GET A REAL JOB! A MINIMUM YOU SHOULD TRY AND SOUND EVEN A LITTLE MORE PROFESSIONAL.

LISTENING TO YOUR MESSAGE WAS DOWN RIGHT COMICAL. YOU MIGHT WANT TO USE PROPER ENGLISH WHEN TRYING TO SCAM SOMEONE THROUGH YOUR ROBO CALL AND MAGIC JACK!

I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO OUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AS WELL! THIS IS THE NUMBER THE CALL CAME FROM - 606-280-8094

Reason of review: Scam.

Comments

Got the same message, " four serious charges pressed on your name". I was like "I am getting this call from WHERE??"

Ymax is the telephone network for MagicJack - so it's not Ymax that is trying to scam you, but someone who has a MagicJack phone number.

Same thing just happened to me. Got the name of the person calling the company Monday

to Annan48 #1435022

how did you get the name of the person calling you?

same they said that "...you will be taken under custody by the legal cops as there are four serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment..."

like... NOOOOOOO

same call about IRS here. When I called back to questions how they can leave such a fake strange message the guy said he was Officer Miller.

I said "officer miller is sitting in a call center in the IRS answering phones???" he hung up. I called 3 more times and each time being hung up on when asking how this is appropriate.

Last call I told them I will report them. Annoying when you are tooo smart for the scam.

I reported the number to the Federal Trade Commission. I got the same call.

Received the same phone call related to IRS and saying I had 24Hrs. before I would be in real trouble.

You receive a phone call from someone claiming to be from the IRS but you suspect they are not an IRS employee ...

Record the employee's name, badge number, call back number and caller ID if available.

Call 1-800-366-4484 to determine if the caller is an IRS employee with a legitimate need to contact you.

If the person calling you is an IRS employee, call them back.

If not, report the incident to TIGTA and to us at phishing@irs.gov (Subject: 'IRS Phone Scam')