I am single mom was trying to get a small personal loan, they scammed me by saying my FICO score was low it wouldnt cost any money out of my pocket, but if I went to Wal-Mart and did money gram after they put $1350.00 in my account send the moneygram back to them this would boost my credit score enough to get $5,000.00 loan.Once I did this they said I had to do it one more time for $1950.00.

I thought it sounded weird so I called my bank, bank advised me she had used CashNet USA and they were ligitimate, however, they were of course acting like that is where they were from.

Needless to say my bank is coming after me as well, I had a total of $7.01 when they did this to me, now my account is overdrawn $3300.00 because it was so quick they did a fake deposit. I dont know how these people can sleep at night. Reverse lookup just shows from Chicago, IL. I am so pissed because my first thought was dont do it sounds shady.

I wish I had went with my first instinct not to do it.However, I would not have done it had the lady working at bank said they were credible, feel so *** and violated.

This person wrote the review magicjack subscription from Ymax. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ymax to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ymax for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1231369

Wow. You aren't very smart.

I'm guessing I know the answer, but how big of an *** do you have to be to transfer $100+ if you have $7 in your account?