Scam call about IRS here.Left 2 messages threatening that cops will come get me in 24 hours about IRS.

I knew it was a scam because the message is vague and doesn't use proper wording. When I called back to questions how they can leave such a fake strange message the guy said he was Officer Miller. I said "officer miller is sitting in a call center in the IRS answering phones???" he hung up. I called 3 more times and each time being hung up on when asking how this is appropriate.

Last call I told them I will report them.Annoying when you are tooo smart for the scam.

Reason of review: scam to steal from people.

24 hours and the local PD will be arresting me ,,, OK lets wait and see, why the recording it isn' t even a real voice must be robo cop coming for me

l got a call this morning, same bull...arrest in 24 hours

Why can’t these people be stopped.I received same messages as previous complainants.

Threatening me with arrest on 4 serious allegations.I have name and address of owner of phone number that has called my number multiple times.

They just called me with the same message

I just got the same. They didn’t state what the serious allegations and charges were but the message was vague & weird!!!!

Same thing here

Same has been happening to me.The # 504-355-2116.

Same Corp. I called and they did not know they had me on the line and I heard background of call center and foreign language being used amongst alot of people.

I was unable ever to reach someone.Total SCAM.