the number they called me from is 631-604-9705!and they been calling me everyday trying to get me to answer...then today they called again and i picked up...and they claim they are the IRS lol and as soon as they said that, i said *** you and hung up right away.

This is a scam people. *** these hoes.......................................................the number they called me from is 631-604-9705! and they been calling me everyday trying to get me to answer...then today they called again and i picked up...and they claim they are the IRS lol and as soon as they said that, i said *** you and hung up right away. This is a scam people.

This is a scam people.*** these hoes.......................................................

Comments