I'm pretty upset that YMAX has not pulled the plug on these scammers. This is a violation of the TCPA and I'm sure many other statutes. Claiming to be the IRS is a crime. When I called back they cursed me out.

I feel that YMAX is responsible because they have not pulled this number.

I told them where they can take their scam. By the sound of their accent they are from India or Pakistan. I'm pretty upset that YMAX has not pulled the plug on these scammers. This is a violation of the TCPA and I'm sure many other statutes.

Claiming to be the IRS is a crime.

When I called back they cursed me out. I feel that YMAX is responsible because they have not pulled this number

Comments

h.kitchener

This is a common scam and more prevalent around this time of year. Since the initial call is a recording, just hang up and never, ever call the number they tell you to call.

I just received calls twice today and they left VM on my phone asking me to call back because United States filed fraud case against me. Both calls came from the # 702-421-4763 and I did a reverse lookup and it said YMAX (Las Vegas, NV)