Received call from 727-330-8442 which is a Clearwater Florida landline number and they left a message saying they were going to call the cops so to call back. I called back and a guy wirh a heavy accent asked me for my name so he could pull up my account and I asked him what is this number and why are you calling me from Florida and he hung up on me. SCAM SCAM SCAM people don't fall for it please!!!!!

Comments

I received a voicemail with the same content from the same number.

I got the same call! I’ve also been getting emails

I got the call too, saying same thing "4 serious allegations against my name and cops will be called" blah blah blah. Blocked the number immediately.

SCAM. Block and disregard. Don't call them back.

Yes, I also rec'd the same call and I appreciate your warning people.

I got two calls and two voicemails within 30 minutes from 316.535.4923 with the whole "...four serious allegations pressed in my name" ... blah blah blah.

I called back from a land line and a foreign accent answered with "hello" and a lot of call center commotion in the background... pffft

I got a call from this number too, left message saying balabala.... Block it!

Me too!

Me Too. Call was from Clearwater.

He actually told me he was in Washington, D.C. He had a heavy accent and said he was Officer Adam Miller from the IRS. He said had 4 allegations against my name. I told him the IRS never makes phone calls.

I started asking him questions and he hung up! Please don't fall for SCARE TACTICS!!!!

I just received this call. Police, sheriff or FBI needs to handle this scam.

This is so F'ed up. I just got the same exact call saying there were 4 allegations against my name. LAME.

I just got the call. I figured it was a scam. I won't be calling them back.

I got a call today too. Thanks.