Scammers alert!John ask for you from Jobsite resume and claims to be IRS claims dept.
FAKE! BLOCK AND AVOID! REPORT TO IRS SCAM REPORTING.
John, IRS Claim Dept, Willing to refund thousands, I gave him yes/no nothing else. no emails, provided my address and telephone from resume (my only info available on Monster).
he hung up and I return the call a Indian woman answered. I hung up and file a report with TIFTA.
The Ymax provides communication service from Florida to any small company.I will be calling the communication company so they can disconnect the scammers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Cistercian nunnery “Lichtenthal Abbey” is in the town of Baden-Baden (Germany) at about 25 minutes walk from the city center. It’s a very interesting ensemble formed by several abbey..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "CALL A FLORIST DIRECTLY! A REAL ONE!! This is what happens to your order with Wesley Berry. Notice the cost... and bear in mind that you wind up paying twice..."
- "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..."