Scammers alert!John ask for you from Jobsite resume and claims to be IRS claims dept.
FAKE! BLOCK AND AVOID! REPORT TO IRS SCAM REPORTING.
John, IRS Claim Dept, Willing to refund thousands, I gave him yes/no nothing else. no emails, provided my address and telephone from resume (my only info available on Monster).
he hung up and I return the call a Indian woman answered. I hung up and file a report with TIFTA.
The Ymax provides communication service from Florida to any small company.I will be calling the communication company so they can disconnect the scammers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."