Rembert, South Carolina

Scammers alert!John ask for you from Jobsite resume and claims to be IRS claims dept.

FAKE! BLOCK AND AVOID! REPORT TO IRS SCAM REPORTING.

John, IRS Claim Dept, Willing to refund thousands, I gave him yes/no nothing else. no emails, provided my address and telephone from resume (my only info available on Monster).

he hung up and I return the call a Indian woman answered. I hung up and file a report with TIFTA.

The Ymax provides communication service from Florida to any small company.I will be calling the communication company so they can disconnect the scammers.

This person wrote the review because of "scammer destroyer" at Ymax and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ymax to "seek and destroy these scum bags from india!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ymax and ymax customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ymax?

Comments

SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more