Rembert, South Carolina

Scammers alert!John ask for you from Jobsite resume and claims to be IRS claims dept.

Related: Strange Call from Ymax Communications Corp.

FAKE! BLOCK AND AVOID! REPORT TO IRS SCAM REPORTING.

John, IRS Claim Dept, Willing to refund thousands, I gave him yes/no nothing else. no emails, provided my address and telephone from resume (my only info available on Monster).

he hung up and I return the call a Indian woman answered. I hung up and file a report with TIFTA.

The Ymax provides communication service from Florida to any small company.I will be calling the communication company so they can disconnect the scammers.

Review about: Irs Scammers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ymax Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Scammer destroyer / Not specified
Preferred solution Seek and destroy these scum bags from India!

Had an Experience with Ymax?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more