Ymax - Fraudulent IRS call
I received several calls and voicemails from a fraudulent IRS agency....message captioned on phone in photo below.I reverse looked up the number on my caller ID, to discover it was from Ymax.
As I continued to investigate I found I am one of many with the same complaint. The message states have your retained attorney of record to return the call at the issue at hand is extremely time sensitive. Ask for officer Julie Smith from Internal Revenue Service and the hard line too bad vision is (415)742-7504 with regard to this message and do return the call before we take any action again you goodbye and take care.
This is obviously intended to scare someone into giving personal and financial information over the phone...It needs to be stopped ASAP before anyone becomes victims of these predators
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Phone Calls
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."