Ymax - Fraudulent IRS call
I received several calls and voicemails from a fraudulent IRS agency....message captioned on phone in photo below.I reverse looked up the number on my caller ID, to discover it was from Ymax.
As I continued to investigate I found I am one of many with the same complaint. The message states have your retained attorney of record to return the call at the issue at hand is extremely time sensitive. Ask for officer Julie Smith from Internal Revenue Service and the hard line too bad vision is (415)742-7504 with regard to this message and do return the call before we take any action again you goodbye and take care.
This is obviously intended to scare someone into giving personal and financial information over the phone...It needs to be stopped ASAP before anyone becomes victims of these predators
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Phone Calls
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."