Featured

I received several calls and voicemails from a fraudulent IRS agency....message captioned on phone in photo below.I reverse looked up the number on my caller ID, to discover it was from Ymax.

As I continued to investigate I found I am one of many with the same complaint. The message states have your retained attorney of record to return the call at the issue at hand is extremely time sensitive. Ask for officer Julie Smith from Internal Revenue Service and the hard line too bad vision is (415)742-7504 with regard to this message and do return the call before we take any action again you goodbye and take care.

This is obviously intended to scare someone into giving personal and financial information over the phone...It needs to be stopped ASAP before anyone becomes victims of these predators

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Ymax?

Comments

not surprised
Elkhart, Indiana, United States #947534

not at all surprised.my friend got a call from a fraudulent IRS company as well.

ended up getting scammed out of $1,800.00 beware! this took place in Elkhart, Indiana. they told her she would go to jail if she didn't pay immediately.

when this happens, just hang up and call your local police.if you are going to really get arrested by the IRS, they will know.

jenn

I had the exact same call but Tue number is now 530-661-8142 but still Julie Smith.

come visit

notcoolnotcool.com

And share your "not cool~" experiences

widely with others!