TWO calls today, 1-31-2018, claiming to be IRS and I needed to get back to them, as they were sending agents and would be arresting me.NEWS FLASH: IRS does NOT make phone calls threatening legal action against the tax payer !

Their paperwork .... IS PAPERWORK ! I took the telephone #, and googled it. The number came back as the company YMAX.

I now read that someone else on this site also received a similar contact from Ymax. I do not know if this is work done by Ymax, but they should KNOW such crap is coming out from a phone number associated with their company.

It is not worth my time to file a formal complaint, but adding this info here, may prevent possible heart burn for others who may experience the same things !Mike H, in Baltimore, MD!

Reason of review: Fraud phone call.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Allows phone scams.

Just got one this morning as well. A robo caller claiming I had "4 charges against me" and that I would be arrested by "local authorities" if I didn't immediately call them back.

And the number was under Ymax.

I had a FRAUD phone call from 334-578-4829 listed as Ymax Communications Corp-Al. I was left a message that there were 4 allegations against me that local cops were going to pick me up for!!

Me too! Same thing, phone number was 773-455-4912. Listed under Y max