I had been getting calls from Jamaica 3-5 times a week regarding a PCH winnings of 5 million plus a car all I had to do is send $1500. I told them it was a scam and I did not need the money they always got aggressive and I ended up hanging up.

My phone number is on the DO Not Call Registry so I filled a Federal Trade Commission Report then had their Jamaican phone number blocked. Well these are very persistent fellows. They then got a YMAX phone line in my city and called from that number stating they that they were the Consumer Protection Division and had looked into the Ftc and found I did win the 4.5 mil but the IRS had confiscated the funds. They told me to call the IRS gave me my case number.

After spending a day trying call the IRS the Atty General dept told me it was a scam and the Scammers are "reloading" me so they can come back for more money! They will not get a dime I am skeptical by nature - don't fall for this!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ymax customer care. Ymax needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ymax customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ymax.

Comments